HIGHTECHREDNECK.COM MAKES FINDING A HUNTING LEASE/CLUB EASY
Innovative New Internet Start-Up Brings Outdoorsmen, Landowners and Guides Together on the Web
AUSTIN, Texas Finding a place to enjoy the great outdoors just got easier. HightechREDNECK.COM brings hunting and fishing leases and clubs to the outdoor community by leveraging the Internet to eliminate time-consuming and expensive steps in the land-finding process. Outdoorsmen can now significantly reduce time and effort because of hightechREDNECK.COM's ease-of-use, on-demand availability and superior information. More information means less time spent hunting for a lease or club and more time hunting.
Wade Jones and Scott Callaway founded hightechREDNECK.COM in March 2000. Both founders are rabid outdoorsmen with a combined experience of more than 45 years. Mr. Jones is also an outdoor writer who has been published in several magazines, including Texas Parks and Wildlife Magazine.
"The hightechREDNECK.COM experience offers a simplified and streamlined approach to securing and enjoying a hunting lease or club," said Marc Ivy, a hightechREDNECK.COM early adopter. "It reduces the steps in acquiring a lease or club from several to just a few. And it saves money and time in the process."
The main focus of hightechREDNECK.COM is to be the vehicle for hunting and fishing lease/club acquisition.
The founders realized that there were processes that occurred every time they inquired about a lease/club or went to look at land. It is the company's desire to condense these processes as well as eliminate most of them. They have done so with hightechREDNECK.COM.
Benefits to Outdoorsmen
HightechREDNECK.COM reduces the outdoorsman's time and money spent on securing a hunting lease or club, filling that lease or club with responsible, experienced outdoorsmen and securing excellent day hunts and guide services. The site:
- Provides all of the decision-making information needed to narrow down the search.
- Provides photos of leases/clubs to get a feel for what they have to offer.
- Provides detailed maps to the location.
- Allows outdoorsmen to set up e-mail agents to notify them when new leases/clubs that meet his or her qualifications become available.
- Allows outdoorsmen to search for leases/clubs based on specific criteria.
- Allows outdoorsmen to browse leases/clubs based on geographic area.
- Allows outdoorsmen to find guides and outfitters for their specific needs and to write reviews regarding guides and outfitters.
- Allows outdoorsmen to find hunting or fishing partners.
Benefits to Landowners and Lease/Club Managers
HightechREDNECK.COM reduces the landowner's or lease/club manager's efforts to acquire qualified outdoorsmen for their land. The site:
- Is free to all landowners and lease/club managers.
- Gives landowners and lease/club managers 24-hour access to his or her listing.
- Gives landowners and lease/club managers the ability to manage his or her listing.
- Gives landowners and lease/club managers the ability to look up profiles of outdoorsmen who contact them about their land.
- Gives landowners and lease/club managers the ability to look up other listings to see how their land stacks up on price point and features.
- Gives landowners and lease managers the ability to view their listing just as outdoorsmen see it and to track the number of times their listing is viewed by outdoorsmen
Benefits to Guides and Outfitters
HightechREDNECK.COM provides a cost-effective and highly efficient way to acquire qualified outdoorsmen for their services. The site:
- Allows guides and outfitters to manage their service listings 24 hours a day.
- Allows all users of the site - not just members - to see guide and outfitter service listings.
- Puts their service in front of the most affluent and serious outdoorsmen on the Web.
- Allows guides and outfitters to look up other guides and outfitters to determine how their service stacks up on price point and features.
- Gives guides and outfitters the ability to look up profiles of outdoorsmen who contact them about their service.
- Allows guides and outfitters to add references for their service.
What it Costs
The service is free to landowners and lease/club managers. Outdoorsmen pay $39.95 for a lifetime membership. Guide and outfitters pay $19.95 for a lifetime service listing and can add additional service listings for only $9.95. There are also many free services available to users, including finding a guide or outfitter service, finding hunting or fishing partners and posting photos to the site's Photo Gallery.
HightechREDNECK.COM is the premier service for outdoorsmen, guides and outfitters, and landowners and lease/club managers. The site brings together the outdoor community to facilitate the exchange of information and services involved with the pursuit of hunting and fishing.
HightechREDNECK.COM's vision is to provide outdoorsmen, landowners, guides and outfitters a centralized location to exchange information, purchase services and, most of all, enjoy the sports of hunting and fishing. After all, hunting and fishing are, at their core, pleasures that should be savored. The pursuit lies in the fair chase of the game, not in chasing down a place to hunt or fish.
For More Information Contact:
Wade Jones, hightechREDNECK.COM